You will need
  • A blank sheet of paper
  • The identity document
Write the application addressed to the Director of the school, if you have to restore the certificate of secondary education. Then they performed the request to the office of education, which establishes the fact of graduation of the institution.
Following receipt of the established sample employee of the school fills it according to the archives. And in the upper right corner indicates that the duplicate issued in lieu of original.
You will receive a duplicate passport in three days, if finished 9 classes, and after a month, if studied 11 classes.
Contact the municipal Board of education, if your school is reorganized. It will direct you to the educational institution that has been designated the successor, as it stores historical data about your certificate.