With the loss of a diploma of higher education first need to come to the district police station. Here you should provide information about what you said about the loss of the diploma and investigative work have not given results.
With this certificate and a passport you should contact the school where you received a diploma, to write the application about issuance of a duplicate diploma to the rector, specifying the period of your study at this University, year of graduation, faculty and specialty. In addition, you will have to pay the state fee.
If you got the diploma in my maiden name, and at the moment have time to change, police clearance certificate and the application should attach a copy of your certificate of marriage. However, the diploma will remain your old name.
If for any reason fill in the diploma Supplement becomes impossible, the duplicate diploma shall be issued without application. If you lost the diploma and the Annex thereto issued prior to June 22, 1996, you will be given a copy of the diploma and enclosure to the updated forms. If the diploma you received after 22 июня1996, instead get a duplicate of the diploma Supplement, which should contain registration number of the surviving diploma. If the document on higher education issued before 22 июня1996, instead of a duplicate application is given an extract from the working curriculum on which the student graduated, with the obligatory indication of the period of study and of subjects studied. If the diploma was obtained after June 22, 1996, then issued a duplicate of the diploma and its annexes, and preserved the original of the Annex shall be disposed of.
The restoration of the diploma of higher education usually takes a long time – from one month to six months, especially if he lost in the spring, during final exams.