You will need
  • - statement to the administration;
  • - documents of the beneficiaries (if any);
  • - decree of the administration of the land;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan;
  • - the decision of the administration to transfer the land into ownership or lease;
  • - registration of property rights.
If you want to obtain a land lease or property, contact your local authority. Write a statement on the proposed form. Please submit a copy of all pages of a passport, certificate of family composition and a certificate stating that never before did you not receive free land from the state. To get the help you need in all localities in which you lived previously.
If you want to plot in the property for individual housing construction, contact administration, a statement. You will be notified about the beginning of the auction. If during the auction you will be able to area, it will issue a lease for the entire construction period, but this time will be limited in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. After construction of the house you will pay 2.5% of the cadastral value of the land and will receive a decision by the administration to transfer the land in the property. In this case, the area will have boundaries, cadastral certificate and cadastral plan. You will only need to enter the house in operation in accordance with generally accepted norms, to extract from the cadastral passport of the house and grounds, copies of the cadastral plans of objects and register their ownership rights.
If your family belongs to the category of beneficiaries listed in the additional resources that apply to the administration, the documents of beneficiaries, certificate of family composition, passport copy. Your request will consider and will put your family on the waiting list to receive a plot.
In all cases, except for the auction, obtaining a cadastral passport, to conduct the survey, you are required to do for their own money. As soon as the administration will make a decision about providing your family the land, call the engineer on cadastre of USCC. On the basis of the accomplished work you will produce technical documents that you will submit to the office of cadastre. On the basis of the plot is put on the account and issue a cadastral passport for it. You take from him a statement and a copy of the cadastral plan. Make photocopies of received documents and submit them to the administration. You will be given a decision on the transfer of land ownership. All the documents submit to WFRC to register the right of ownership and obtain a certificate.