You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - the documents confirming the right to benefits.
Find out if you are eligible for benefits. Large families, certain categories of servicemen, participants of the great Patriotic war, employees of internal Affairs bodies get land on a priority basis. With the exact list of preferential categories you can find in the administration of your district.
Make a statement for a plot and submit it to the district administration. To it attach a copy of your passport and documents confirming your right to benefits. You will be put in queue for land allocation.
If you want to get the land for free, attach to the application a document confirming that you have not yet used this right. Please note that you will need to supply information from all their homes. To obtain the desired securities make a request to the administration at the previous place of residence.
The speed of advancement of the queue depends on the amount of available land in your area. In some regions, even a soft turn is rather slow, while in others the waiting list get land faster. You can provide land or offer to rent.
Standing on the turn, do not cease to control the situation. Please contact the district administration, read the timing of the receipt and your place in the queue.
After receiving the decision on the transfer of land, conduct a survey, based on it will receive the cadastral passport and register the right of ownership in PPRC. Registration is held in the case of transfer of land in the long term.
If your area waiting to land takes a few years, you can accelerate the procedure of obtaining land, participating in land auction. Keep in mind that for the right to be included in auction will have to pay, and pay the fee all participants, regardless of who will be the winner.