You will need
  • - statement to the administration;
  • - resolution;
  • - cadastral documents;
  • - passport;
  • - receipt of payment for the land;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - documents for commissioned structure;
  • - the statement in PPRC.
If you have a lease contract on the land plot and plan to issue it in the property, contact the local municipality a statement. If the plot is not obtained in the course of the auction, then it is necessary to issue cadastral passport, the plan to get a single inventory number.
For registration of cadastral documents, please contact the Federal Office for the unified accounting of land, cadastre and cartography. Send a request for calling of an engineer's inventory. You will have a list of necessary cadastral work. Based on these technical documents, you will be able to deliver the land plot in the cadastral register and to obtain extracts of the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan. Make the received documents photocopies and hand them to the administration.
On the basis of your application and the submitted documents will give you a resolution on paid or free transfer of a land plot in property.
Contact PPRC, fill in the application form, pay the state duty for registration, submit the decision of the administration, your passport and photocopies of all documents. After 30 days you will receive a certificate of ownership.
If you have received a land plot in the course of the auction, for the registration of land of rental property you are required to present to the administration the originals and copies of the documents on putting into operation of the structure. To issue cadastral documents do not need all the land granted in the lease in the course of the auction, there is a cadastral passport, plans, all parts supplied on a single cadastral registration. You need to decision of administration, to pay 2,5 % of the cadastral value to register title of ownership in PPRC.
In FPRC present regulation, the receipt and a photocopy of the payment for the transferred land, the payment receipt of state duty, the statement, the passport, an extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan. After 1 month you will receive a certificate of ownership.