You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - the agreement or order;
  • - receipt of payment for services;
  • - the passport.
To make land for the installation or construction of the pavilion, please contact the district administration. Write a statement, present your passport with a mark about registration.
Based on your statements, you will be put on the waiting list. If you want to land in a certain place which you have chosen, specify the location of this place. If the specified area does not belong to anyone as property and not leased, that is completely free, you will be asked to delimit and place in the lease or in the property.
Land received in sequence, with the location specified by the local municipality you will also have to delimit and put on cadastral registration. Then you must produce the cadastral extracts and copies of land office of the district administration. You will be given a decision on the transfer of land ownership or contract of lease.
The right of ownership issue in FPRC where you are required to present the resolution, certificate, statement, cadastral extracts and copies of all documents. If you signed a lease for a term exceeding 1 year, register it in PPRC by submitting an application, passport, original and photocopies of the resulting contract.
If you want to land quickly under the pavilion, take part in the auction. To do this, apply to the administration, will pay for the participation in the auction of 15%.
Winning plot you will get for rent. As soon as the pavilion will be constructed or installed, you can transfer the land to the property. The cost of land will not exceed 2.5% of the cadastral value.
On the basis of the decision on the transfer of the land lease you will be able to issue title in PPRC. For this you need to contact the centre, fill out an application, pay a fee for the services, passport. After 30 days you will receive a certificate of ownership.