You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • help from the administration.
Contact your local municipality with a certificate and a statement. If your community held auctions, the site can be obtained in the course of their conduct. In this case you can be a renter and then the owner much faster.
On the progress of the auction you will be notified in writing. If you win the auction, but it depends on how much you are willing to pay for the right to use the land, you have the right to build a house on it. After the completion of the property will give you the right of ownership of the site.
If the auction is not held or you are not able to pay huge sums of money for the right to use the land, you will be put in the General queue.
Regardless of whether you have benefits for extraordinary or Prime receiving the land plot is decided by the administration. If free land is, then you can get land to rent or property very quickly. In all other cases will have to wait a year or two or even several years.
According to the Land code, all land granted for use on a fee basis, but once in a lifetime it is possible to get land from the state free of charge. This right also have beneficiaries. The entire list of beneficiaries listed in additional resources.
If you are applying to get a plot for free, not being exempt, please submit a certificate that you never in life did not receive from the state the land for free. This document you can obtain in the administration of all former places of residence.
After you put on the queue, constantly contact the local authorities and ask about the promotion of your queue. If you're not gonna do it, then wait for the receive phase will be much longer.
Given the plot you are required to delimit, to put on cadastral registration. If you have not granted long-term lease, then register the contract in PPRC to information about the transaction made in the unified state register.