Advice 1: How to register in the clinic by place of residence

If you change residence you must immediately register with the clinic, located near new housing. This will help to avoid further complications that can arise if you need to obtain qualified medical assistance.
Registration is carried out in window registry.
You will need
  • - the policy of obligatory medical insurance;
  • - passport of the Russian Federation.
In that case, if the place of your residence coincides with the place of your residence, the registration in the clinic do not require large amounts of force and effort. Enough to present to the reception Desk of the medical institution the passport with a mark about residence permit and medical insurance.
If you do not live where registered, obtaining medical care may be some problems. But in any case you are entitled to receive medical assistance if you refuse to provide such information due to the lack of registration, you can refer to the Federal law of the Russian Federation No. 5242-I, the Russian President signed on 25 June 1993, confirms this.
Non-resident students usually have no problems with registration in the medical institutions. They are enough to show the policy of obligatory medical insurance, passport, and student ID. In some cases, students may be asked to provide a copy of insurance and copy of the medical card.
In that case, if you hold a certificate of temporary registration, it should be used when registering to the clinic. Will also need to submit the medical insurance and the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation.
In the absence of a certificate of temporary registration or if you wish to receive medical care in the institution relating to another territorial district, you will need to write the application with a request for registration in the name of the head of therapeutic Department clinics need. In this case you should be valid insurance.
Remember that if you experience a situation requiring emergency medical intervention, registration is not required. However, as soon as the opportunity arises, you need to submit health documents to attach you to a healthcare institution.

Advice 2 : How to register in the clinic

You want to be treated in a clinic close to work or place of actual residence. And you deny. Remember, by law you are entitled to it. Take a medical insurance policy, passport, and visit the clinic.
You have registered at the new address. Immediately attach to the clinic. Please contact reception with your passport, medical insurance and medical card from the clinic, where there was before. That's all. Heal health!

If you have no registration

If you want to register with a clinic close to work, school or the actual place of residence, contact the selected physician clinics with a written statement. In it, specify name, gender, date and place of birth, number of a current policy of compulsory medical insurance, the name and address of the outpatient clinic at this time.

Don't forget to write the reason. For example, living in the apartment of her husband, together with their parents. When applying you will be asked a passport and a medical insurance policy.

The law is on your side

According to article 17 of the fundamentals of legislation on health protection of citizens from 22. 07. 1993 and in accordance with article 5 of the RF Law "On medical insurance of citizens in Russian Federation" dated 28. 06. In 1991, the state guarantees health care and free medical aid under policy OMS on the entire territory of the Russian Federation. Including outside the permanent place of residence.

Remind the physician about the existence of these documents in the event of a failure. And don't despair. The law is on your side.

Refer the complaint to the Department of health. It is better to poison a mail to the postal address of the institution or in electronic form on the website. You can complain to Territorial health insurance Fund. They are required to provide you medical service in full for insurance. If you did not answer and did not help, write to the CPS or the Prosecutor.

A little effort

In the case of a positive decision, more likely in a few days you will receive notification of acceptance to medical care. That's not all.

Complete an application form for undocking. It will give you at the reception of the selected clinic. Sign at the head physician. Get an absentee ballot.

With him to visit the old clinic to be removed from the register. Your medical information will forward to the selected medical facility.

Now you can exhale and Pat myself on the back. Finally will be treated where you want and where you want. Spent on paperwork time will pay off very quickly.

In Moscow in the selected clinic, you will be able to go to the reception. On call doctor will come from the clinic at the place of your registration.
Is the advice useful?