You will need
  • - insurance policy;
  • - birth certificate of the child;
  • - the passport of the mother or father (the citizens) and a photocopy;
  • - the birth certificate.
At discharge from the hospital information about you must be transferred to the Children's clinic at the place of your registration (if you gave birth in the hospital at the place of registration). Then you automatically take on the account. The practice nurse and your doctor must visit you in the first week after discharge. They will explain to you what documents and copies you need (birth certificate of the child and its copy, parent's passport and its copy, the insurance policy of the child (up to one month the baby is maintained on the insurance policy of the mother or father, birth certificate). In the future, you can contact the clinic at the place of registration to his pediatrician and specialists.
According to the legislation of the Russian Federation (article 5 of the Federal law “On medical insurance in the Russian Federation”), you have the right to receive medical care throughout the Russian Federation. To do this you need to provide insurance for the child (issued in Russia) and its photocopy, the photocopy of the passport of one of parents (check RF). In accordance with article No. 6 of the same act, you are entitled to:- obligatory and voluntary medical insurance; choice medical insurance organization;- choice of medical institution or physician, in accordance with the contracts of compulsory and voluntary medical insurance;- medical care throughout the Russian Federation, including outside the permanent place of residence.
If you did not give birth at the place of registration, the institution issues you a statement from the hospital and a card exchange. You must apply to the district children's polyclinic at the place of your registration and pass the discharge from hospital. You automatically put on the accountin the first week you come to your doctor, who will explain to you what you need to provide.
If you have birth certificate, but no insurance policy and registration at the place of treatment, children under one year are required to maintain under this certificate free of charge in accordance with the national project "Health". The certificate is issued in the antenatal clinic, where you stood on the account. The root pass shall be presented at the time of treatment. If you were denied inspection, or quality of service provided was unsatisfactory, you have the right to contact the local health authorities.