You will need
  • - passport;
  • - insurance policy;
  • - money (for handling in commercial medical centers).
In order to have established certain advice from women, you must write an application addressed to the head physician or head of such medical institution. The statement you will need to attach copies of some documents. First and foremost is, of course, a copy of the insurance policy issued to you at the place of residence, passport copy (sheets with photo and registration) and copy of provisional registration. Some medical institutions are requested to submit copies of marriage certificates and medical documents confirming the pregnancy.
In that case, if a residence permit you have, you can replace it with a copy of the rental agreement of the apartment where you currently reside, or a copy of the passport of the owner of the rental unit if the lease agreement was not concluded. Once you come permission for the attachment, in the registry will be open to the exchange map and written directions on tests. If you are not satisfied that you are assigned an obstetrician-gynecologist, you can change it to any other working in this female consultation
Be observed in pregnancy is possible and in commercial medical centers. However, don't forget to find out in advance whether your chosen medical institution, the permission to issue the card exchange. Remember that if it is not you upon admission to the hospital, make you can only in observation Department, where women with various diseases and is not patient. Check also, whether issued you are interested in the medical centre, sick leave and maternity leave.
To register for pregnancy you can and in one of the medical centers working with hospitals. Their main advantage lies in the fact that the pregnancy and birth will be the same obstetrician. For registration in the last two cases you will need to provide a copy of your passport and insurance policy.