You will need
  • statement;
  • receipt of payment of a fine;
  • photograph;
  • help from law enforcement.
To retrieve a student ID card, you first need to contact the Dean's office of your faculty. There you should write the application addressed to the rector of a higher educational institution, indicating the reasons for which you are asking to issue you a new document. As a rule, the wording is: "Please issue me a new student ID in connection with the loss of old." Also you need to provide a photo sized 3 x 4 cm In some universities may be asked to pay for a crust for a student ticket.
After your application is accepted and registered, you will need to pay a fine. Universities its size ranges (on average from 50 to 300 rubles). You must issue a receipt either for payment or payment. This paper will be necessary for you to be able to prove that you are a fine already paid.
Now you just have to wait when you make a new student. It takes about a week. Until that time you in the Dean's office must issue a certificate stating that you are a student this wuzai have the right of passage into the room.
You should also consider the fact that the Dean may be asked to present a certificate from the internal Affairs bodies that you have lost the documents. If such a request you've heard, you have to go to the police Department or near your school or near your home and take there help. It will indicate that you really lost student card and contacted law enforcement. This means that now is still invalid. This certificate you will need to provide the Dean's office.