Recovery of lost documents

If you lose any documents for their restoration it is necessary to apply it to the body that it was originally issued.
To restore lost documents in all instances required to provide the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation or other document proving the identity of the applicant. If to recover the document be a Trustee - you must issue a notarized power of attorney.

To restore the passport

In case of lost passports are a statement to the local office of the Federal migration service at the place of residence. Usually the office of the Federal migration service located in the territory of the district police. Here will be given a temporary passport, indicating the reason for the loss of the document.

Further, with the temporary passport, you must contact the housing office at the place of registration and write a statement according to the provided sample. Here will issue a notification of missing passports. Preferably in the same day to submit the application to the passport reissuance of passport, providing 4 photos 3,5x4,5 and receipt of payment of registration fee. At the same time the owner of the lost passport must apply in the newspaper about the disappearance of the document in the listing with their name, series and number of the missing passports. Asking for restoration of the passport's place of residence, must wait for the results of the finished document is made within 10 days from the date of submission to the Department of the FMS full package of documents.

To restore birth certificate

Contacting the Department of the Registrar to restore the registration certificate. Has been lost the certificate there and to ask for its restoration. Here it is necessary to write a statement sample, go put the original/copy of the passport and the receipt on state duty payment. To recover a lost document of the child's parents or guardians notarized power of attorney. A similar procedure is performed in case of loss of marriage certificate, only the documents of both spouses and stamp duty are payable with each. A duplicate of these certificates issued during the day.

To restore driver's license

In regional traffic police have to go beyond the restoration of a driver's license. Attach a medical certificate of health, two photographs 3,5 x4,5 and the examination card of the driver. To restore the certificate of registration of the vehicle you can refer to the territorial unit of the registration authority that issued the lost document.