You will need
  • Application form
  • Pen, paper
  • Envelopes (if the request is sent to another city)
In case of loss of school certificate you will need to come to the school where you studied and write a statement. The application must be addressed to the Director of the institution with a request to issue a new certificate to replace the lost.
Then the school sends the request to the form of the certificate to the Department (management Committee) on education. By law, these forms must be paid from the city Treasury, but it is possible that local authorities could make changes. Find out about this in advance, not to be in an unpleasant situation.
If you studied in another city, then you will need to submit written form of the statement of securities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. Just keep in mind that school to send a certificate will not. You will have to pick up the certificate in person or to delegate familiar notarized power of attorney.
If you lost your certificate in a vocational school, instead of a new diploma you can issue a certificate.
The certificate shall provide the name of the trained and how long does the training. The statement must specify why you needed a diploma. The students of universities to help make the liner with the estimates. If you need a sure diploma, the duplicate will have to pay.
If you need to restore the University diploma, you will need a certificate from the police about what you said about the missing diploma. This certificate accompanied by a statement addressed to the rector indicating the year of graduation. Then these documents are submitted to the personnel Department or the Secretariat. The school is obliged on request to issue a new diploma is lost. The diploma is written the inscription "duplicate , and the date of issue becomes the date of graduation. State universities and colleges, accredited charge not exceeding double the value of the form.