You will need
  • - statement of the disability on the placement in the orphanage;
  • medical card invalid.
A statement and medical records please refer to the appropriate territorial body of social protection or social security district office, which is home disabled.
Receive from the staff establishment list of documents required for registration of a personal business.
In accordance with given list and execute all documents and provide them to the Territorial authority. He, in turn, generates a personal matter and sends for approval to the Department of social protection of the population. In that case, if there are no contraindications to stay in the relevant institutions, and space is available, the direction is issued and sent to the territorial authority for the issue the person who made the statement.
Will get territorial body of social protection direction to stay in the housee-school.