You will need
  • the conclusion mediko-psychiatric examination;
  • - application to the guardianship;
  • - an application to the court;
  • - your personal identity documents;
  • - passport of the grandmother;
  • - notarized authorization from the relatives (if you are not close relatives);
  • - your characteristics from the place of work and residence;
  • - report on the inspection of your living space;
  • - doctors ' opinions about your health.
If your grandmother is incapacitated, the design of custody contact guardianship and guardianship, which operate in each district.
Apart from the application you'll need to take grandma to the district psychiatric hospital, where will determine her incapacity. The conclusion of the incapacity cannot be issued by a doctor. It is issued only by the decision of the Commission of doctors-psychiatrists.
You can appoint a guardian in court, but in order to arrange guardianship, not have the conclusion of the medical Commission about recognition of the person incapacitated. You need to confirm its viability and to get all the information about your health status, since carers may be only persons healthy enough to care for the sick and infirm person.
Take the characteristic from the place of work and place of residence. Call the housing Commission to inspect your living conditions, will receive a certificate of inspection. Contact the clinic to see a doctor and get directions for the survey. You'll need to obtain the opinion of a psychiatrist, narcologist, TB specialist, oncologist, as well as a reference center of HIV that you are not infected with dangerous diseases.
If you are not close relatives, you will need notarized authorization from the children, spouse or grandchildren grandmother on the execution of custody.
For further processing of guardianship apply to the Arbitration court. At trial, there must be representatives of bodies of guardianship and guardianship. If the court made an order appointing you the guardian, you are required to systematically counted before the bodies of guardianship and guardianship about the health of his ward, the expenditure of personal funds or other property. If you don't have work, then Babysitting you can assign the payment of benefits in the amount defined by the regional authorities and Federal law.
In accordance with Chapter 63 of the Civil code, guardians are not the heirs of their wards, so a guardianship does not provide the right to transfer property after the death of the ward the guardian, as well as not giving any advantage to the legitimate heirs.
If grandma has not been declared incapable, you will be able to arrange custody in the form of patronage in her written request and with written consent. This grandma needs to Express their desire to get over it issued the guardianship. Also a competent person may at any time apply to the guardianship order guardianship of him removed.