However, if a person has an absolute will, strong motivation and chose appropriate methods – this will allow you to succeed. And it makes sense, because:
- 20 minutes after quitting blood pressure, heart rate and body temperature reach the normal level.
- After 8-12 hours, the poisonous carbon monoxide reaches the same values as a non-smoker; also, clears the breath from a man no longer smells like an ashtray with cigarette butts.
- After 2-3 days of recovering taste and smell improves breathing.
- The period of time from two weeks to three months is sufficient to improve circulation and restore lung function.
- It takes about 9 months, and people rarely picks up infection, then there is a better working immune system; disappear smoker's cough and shortness of breath;
- Enough years that the threat of heart disease and blood vessels decreased in 2 times.
- Should take about 5 years to halve the risk of stroke, the risk of oral cancer or bladder cancer.
- 10 years after quitting Smoking disappears the risk of several types of cancer;
- After 15 years without cigarettes, the risk of developing cardiovascular disease is about the same as non-smokers.
- 20 years later the risk of lung cancer as low as non-smokers.
Failure at a young age increases all of the benefits. But smokers with the experience may even many years after quitting Smoking to live under the threat of disease and reduced quality of life. And the last thing to mention about saving money and the opportunity to fulfil some cherished desire, for example, to afford a trip abroad.