You will need
  • -passport of guardian and ward
  • -a personal statement by ward that he is in need of care
  • -the documents confirming the need of assistance (medical certificate, the conclusion of the medical Commission)
  • -certificate of inspection of living conditions from the Trustees and wards
  • the written consent of relatives of the 1st degree for the appointment of a Trustee
  • -certificate from the psycho-neurological clinic for Trustee
  • -certificate from narcological dispensary
  • -certificate from the tuberculosis dispensary.
  • -can be requested for additional documents
The design of the patronage according to article No. 41 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. For child custody in the form of patronage from the man who is sick and infirm should receive a statement about the desire to over it was decorated patronage.
A Trustee may be appointed by the guardianship and guardianship with the consent of the elderly person. The management and disposal of property of the ward can be carried out only on the instruction or power of attorney of the ward. The perpetrators of domestic care and needs is also carried out with the consent of the ward.
Nursing care is terminated at the request of ward citizen.
Responsibilities for guardianship are provided free of charge.
The guardianship and guardianship produce a constant control over the activities of the Trustee, over the expenditure of funds of the ward and verifies proper care charges.
All changes in the life of the ward, the guardian is obliged to immediately inform the bodies of guardianship and guardianship.
For registration of nursing guardianship is necessary to collect documents and apply to the bodies of guardianship and guardianship.
If the person is completely incapacitated, it is necessary to address in bodies of guardianship and guardianship, to write a statement to the court on recognizing you as guardian and to take the person to a psychiatric examination for the medical conclusion of his insanity. You the court will appoint a guardian or send the person to a psychiatric clinic.