You will need
  • - passport and other documents confirming your eligibility for re-birth certificate;
  • - filled application form;
  • - a notarized power of attorney and copy of passport of the principal upon receipt of the document to another person.
Complete the application for issuing the duplicate of the birth. Its form can be downloaded on the websites of the regional offices of the registry office, regional portals of state services, if available in the region and the Federal portal of state Services.<url>.
Together with the application submit documents confirming your right to receive this document. If you want to get a private certificate, just a passport. To document a deceased relative need his death certificate and confirmation of your relationship: birth certificate, marriage etc. When applying under a power of attorney - copy of passport of the Trustee and an original notarized power of attorney.

When applying by mail, submit copies of all required documents and send by registered mail with a list of enclosures and acknowledgment of receipt.
The size of the state duty and Bank details for payment you can check in the registry offices of the region of interest.
In person at the registry office the document you will be issued the same day.

To take action upon the written request shall within 30 days of receipt. In this case, the certificate will be sent to the Registrar at the place of your residence, you will be notified by mail.