First, remember where you put the document in the last time. Look in places where he can lie down. If the marriage certificate is indeed lost, you can restore it.
The procedure for issuing duplicate certificate of marriage performed in a registry office. You need to prepare a passport with a stamp about registration of marriage. Contact the worker who is engaged in issuance of documents. He will give you the application form, fill it in the prescribed form. In the document specify the passport data and your spouse, the date of registration of your marriage, the cause of the loss of the marriage certificate, put his signature and the date in the lower left corner.
Application-request on issuance of the marriage certificate is filled in with the name of the head(th) registry office, as indicated in the upper right corner of the form.
In the registry office, take receipt of payment of state duty. It can be paid at any branch of the Bank is not charged a Commission. The fee is two hundred rubles per person. Paying a fee, take the receipt and go back to the Registrar.
Take the completed application form, payment receipt and passport, and your spouse. Documents give to the Registrar and wait a few minutes. Usually, the procedure of issuing the copy of marriage certificate takes no more than thirty minutes.
Wait in the corridor. After the allotted time will call you and will give a copy of the marriage certificate marked "duplicate". You must also put your signature in a special register of issue of documents and their duplicates next to his name.
Remember that the duplicate is issued only to those persons that had been previously established corresponding record. In addition, for obtaining a copy of the certificate of marriage may apply only one of the spouses. The presence of a second not necessarily important that you know the passport data of the husband or wife.