Don't worry if you have lost the certificate of the veteran of work. The procedure for obtaining the duplicate is regulated by the Instruction about the procedure for filling, issue and registration of certificates of the veteran of military service and the veteran of labor (approved by the RF Government Decree of 27 April 1995, No. 423). Contact the Department of social protection at the place of residence. Bring your passport, work book and photocopies of all pages, provide a certificate of General experience (it can be recovered in the RF pension Fund), one photo 3X4, medals, awards, distinctions, if any, and documents or their copies confirming receipt of the title of "Honored teacher", "Honored power engineer", "Specialist class". Refer to the archives, where you can get help that being a minor, has begun to work during the great Patriotic war of 1941-1945. A duplicate, you will be given during the month after treatment.
Please contact the Registrar at the place of residence, if you need to restore the certificate of marriage or its dissolution. Complete an application addressed to the head(th), enter personal details, the date of the execution of a legally relevant fact, the reason for going to a duplicate. Mark the date and signature. To recover the document you can without a partner, enough of his passport or a photocopy of the identity card with a mark about registration or the dissolution of marriage. Ask the entity has a form for the payment of state duty in the amount of 400 rubles, to calculate in any branch of the Bank. Receipt bring and show to the Registrar. Wait, usually the procedure for the issue of a new certificate takes no more than 30 minutes, when you will be called and will issue a new document with the mark "duplicate" sign in a special log about the receipt. The same procedure regarding the recovery of the birth certificate, death, etc.
Get a new certificate of title. Grab your passport and make an appointment to the Registrar at the place of residence. This may be done by and through the Commissioner a notarized power of attorney person. Write a statement about the loss of the original, pay the state fee. According to item 33 of article 333. 33 the Tax code of the Russian Federation it is 200 rubles. A duplicate will be issued within 10 days.
Contact your employer if you need to restore the certificate of social insurance. This issue is being dealt or HR or accounting. The specialist will fill out a form and give the document to the social protection Fund can sent over the Internet. Within two weeks you will receive a duplicate under the painting. Citizens, self-pay insurance premiums, a new certificate will be given to the Fund of social protection of population at the place of registration as a payer of insurance contributions. Temporarily unemployed need to apply to the Fund of social protection of the population by place of residence.
Contact the Department of traffic police with the statement for issuing a new driver's license, give the officer a passport or other identity document confirming the registration of the candidate in drivers in a residence, a medical certificate to prove the completion of training, take a photo, get a receipt about payment of state duty (in the amount of 800 rubles). To be given a temporary permit, you need to pay state fee in the amount of 500 rubles. Newly obtained driver's license in the column of special notes will be written the word "duplicate".