For fractures apply the so-called liquid bandage. In these cases, you need to put a cast on directly on the skin. After the plaster will be applied, in 20 minutes, it should slightly harden. However, finally it will harden a little later. Usually after the x-rays look if everything is correctly connected. If there is any bias, it is necessary to remove the plaster and do it all over again.
After a specified physician period of use gypsum, better yourself not to shoot but to seek help from a specialist. Primarily, this is due to the fact that it is necessary to repeat the order to make sure that everything is in order and also get the advice of a doctor about to how to further treat the site of fracture for proper healing.
To put a cast on, you'll appreciate
- Gypsum powder
- Bandages in different widths up to three meters
- Warm water
- To check the quality of the powder, mix some plaster with water in a ratio of 1:1.
- After five to seven minutes to check if the ground hardens. If so, the powder is of good quality.
- Make sure that the plaster was white in color and was finely milled.
- Then it is necessary to gradually unwind the bandage and every forty centimeters to RUB in the cast arm.
- Loosely wrap the bandages promgipsovaya
- It is necessary to heat the water to 40 degrees Celsius.
- If you want to slow down the process of hardening of plaster, you can add a three percent solution of glycerin.
- Lower in the pelvis the bandage, so that the water completely covers them.
- Wait until the bandage is completely soaked.
- The bandage should be slightly wring out and impose it in accordance with all medical requirements.
- When applying the bandage tape should slightly overlap at one end.
- Periodically straighten the formed folds.
- At the end of the procedure to wait 20 minutes for the plaster hardened a little.
- After perform x-ray control.
- If there is displacement, it is necessary to remove the plaster and make it right.