You will need
  • Phone of help service of Department of internal Affairs.
  • Phone reference point.
  • The calling card of the district or his mobile phone.
On the phone.

First you should get to the city help Desk number of help service of Department of internal Affairs. There must not only give the phone number and address of a reference point, but also to report the name and patronymic of the precinct. The staff lists are constantly updated and distributed for internal use. In a pinch, you can call in a call center of regional Department of internal Affairs. And they tell us where, when and how you can catch the district.
On the website.

In each region there is a site of Department of internal Affairs. As a rule, contacts the district, as well as the house within its plot can be found in the section "Structure", subsection "municipal and district bodies of internal Affairs". Every ATS has its own page, which shows the surname, name and patronymic of chief of office, phone his office and duty. There should and is a list of the precinct. But it happens that the contacts of the precinct are carried in separate link on the home page of ATC. This information is perhaps the most sought-after law-abiding citizens.

You need to understand that the district is not required to sit in the base of the clock. He is obliged to inspect your site, identify the offense, conduct explanatory work. It makes sense to know how much and where is the district going to a meeting. Typically, this occurs at eight in the morning in the district office of internal Affairs. There you can personally meet with the district to clarify his mobile phone to report suspicious situations and other problems. Many crimes can be prevented due to the vigilance of citizens, the efficiency of the district and established a personal contact.