For restore the book of registration, in the first place, contact the PSC (public service Center) on territoriality, a statement in writing of the loss, and also to present a list of the following documents: original and copy of identity card (for restoration of registration at the place of residence of children up to 16 years birth certificate), a certificate from address Bureau confirming the place of your registration, the original and a copy of the document to the dwelling, the original or a copy of the payment receipt for the book registration.
This question will help you to solve the rural Council (the authority) and the local passport office, the Federal migration service, in whose jurisdiction is the solution to restore the house book.
Besides, in the passport office, is usually a special documentation: account cards, books, household. You may need to apply to the BTI (Bureau technical inventory).