You will need
  • - title documents for housing;
  • - the statement;
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - cadastral extract.
Buy a house book in any shop selling stationery or the printing. You can also buy house - book directly to the FMS.
Present along with the book the house title documents for the property: ownership certificate, if your license is already registered, the contract of sale, certificate of inheritance, donation contract, exchange, etc., if your ownership rights are not registered and you are just going to do it.
Get the extract from unified register of state registration of the center, if you get the house book after the registration of ownership rights on or after the commissioning of newly constructed housing. Often house book is issued after the specified actions.
Get extract from the BTI of the cadastral passport, will receive a copy of the cadastral plan of housing. If the validity of the cadastral documents has expired and it is valid for five years, you will have to call a technician to inspect on the basis of which you will update the cadastral documents and you will be able to obtain the necessary statement.
Write an application to the Federal migration service to populate the house. Please submit all documents received. Immediately complete the application for registration, submit a passport, birth certificate of children. It is necessary to be the owner of the property or have notarized authorization from all owners.
The house received a book once, you will pass it when changing the owner of the property. The document will be to provide all the information about the change of ownership, all ever and was taken off the register. On all records you can trace the history of the tenants, who, when was registered and removed from the register and how often to change homeowners.
House book kept by each owner of a private house and is presented each time the FMS is in the implementation of the registration and de-registration. House book of houses is kept in the housing Department, if necessary from it an extract is issued.