You will need
  • - passports of the owners;
  • - the money for the payment of a fee.
Find the address of the Bureau of technical inventory (BTI) at the location of your apartment. This can be done via the website of the Federal BTI. To do this, go to the main page in the section "Map of branches". You will see a map of the Russian Federation. Find your region and highlight it by clicking on it. You will be taken to the page of your regional BTI. There, find the link for your city through which you will be taken to a list of local BTI. In small and medium-sized cities it is usually one, but in large they are in each area. You will be able to call the telephone number and find out the hours of operation of the organization.
Contact all owners of the apartment, if it was privatized shares. Agree with them about a convenient time for a joint visit to the BTI, as the personal presence of all the owners is necessary. Remind them that they are to be a passport.
Come to the local office of BTI during working hours. Be prepared for the fact that you have to wait in line. If so, the BTI provides the opportunity to make an appointment in advance — it will save you a lot of time and nerves. When it is your turn, contact the employee and present him my problem. Write a statement for obtaining the duplicate of documents on privatization, which will need to specify the reason for the absence of the previous one: loss, destruction or theft.
Pay service for the manufacture of the duplicate of the document. This can be done through the cashier BTI or through any Bank branch. The cost of the service varies from region to region.
After a specified period, usually one to two weeks, get a duplicate of the document on privatization. You can do it yourself, without the presence of other owners.