If people come simply to visit or on a business trip, when filling the immigration card, he must indicate the address where he will reside. If he stopped you, you must within 3 working days from the moment of his arrival to go to the FMS and to temporarily register the alien in its living area for a period of not more than 90 days. In this case, does not require the consent of all owners and do not need to notify property management. You only have to pay a fee in the amount of 180 rubles. Documents can be sent by mail to avoid wasting time in queues. After the departure of a foreign citizen you are obliged to inform the migration service not later than three days.
If a foreigner has received a residence permit valid for three years, must obtain temporary registration at the place of residence. If your apartment is privatized, the foreigner come into a local branch of the FMS and write a statement. While you need to bring your passport and the passport of a foreign citizen and a document confirming that you are the owner of the dwelling. In that case, if the apartment is decorated in fractional ownership, the other owners must give notarized consent to the registration of the visitor. If you live in the apartment under the contract of social hiring, you will need to bring a notarized consent of all registered in the apartment citizens.
If a person from another state comes to a permanent place of residence will issue a permanent registration in you own living room. Refer to the migration service with the application, and you will have to specify the reasons that prompted you to register a foreigner, for example, marriage, the contract of work or study, and other cases. All this information must be supported by appropriate documents.