You will need
  • - your passport;
  • - statement (if there are multiple owners, written on behalf of all);
  • - title documents for housing.
For provisional registration of a citizen you have to give your consent, and ask the consent of all owners or are registered on the housing, if it is a municipal property. Temporary registration is for a specified period, ending on its expiry and is carried out without removing from the register the main place of residence.
Minors are temporarily registered to the living space, where they have a temporary residence permit to their parents, and they also are not subject to removal from the register at the principal place of residence.
Because with the fact that provisional registration ends on the expiration of the time agreed with the owners or resident tenants and specified in the application, you can not remove the temporarily registered from the register, as registration will expire automatically after a specified period of time.
If you wish to implement the procedure of cancelling registration before the agreed time, contact the district Department of migration service, write a statement. Your statement is a sufficient ground for the termination of the temporary registration, since it does not require personal presence of persons temporarily residing in your territory. Minors who arrived with his parents, removed from the temporary account automatically, based on the statements of their parents or persons substituting them.
In addition to the application, show the title documents for housing, your passport. If your living space is municipal and it is home to a few individuals or for housing have the right owners, the statement must be submitted from all residents or owners.
At the time of registration does not arise the right to permanent residence in your apartment and use your living space. So you can not worry about the temporary registration and to wait, when it will expire is specified in the statement. Registration will automatically be deemed completed.