You will need
  • - passport of a foreign citizen;
  • - residence permit;
  • - a work permit;
  • - application form for registration;
  • - The Federal law "On migration registration of foreign citizens and individuals without citizenship in the Russian Federation";
  • - a visa.
On arrival to the Russian Federation you are obliged to register in the migration service. This must be done within three days from the moment of your arrival. Take your passport, which confirms your citizenship in the country where you reside. If you have on hand a residence permit, a work permit, if you carry out labor activity on the territory of Russia, will submit these documents to the immigration authorities of the region, where you will stay some time.
Make a statement. In substantial part, write your request on the registration.
The next day, the employees of the migration service of Russia put down in your documents, the note on registration. In this case, you will legally stay on the territory of the Russian Federation. If you do not take necessary actions on time will not receive the check, you will be deprived of the right to enter the country for five years and impose a fine, its size varies from 2000 to 500 000.
If you invited to a Russian company, all the paper efforts fall on this company. As a rule, the representative of the company presented your documents to the migration service. When the organization does not have the opportunity to personally present documentation, sent a letter in which is written the address of where you will be put on the registration account.
If you do not have invitation either from a Russian citizen, nor from the Russian company, you should also register. Come to the immigration office and show your passport. To register you have the right address of the hotel or other accommodation where you will stay some time. Note that in this case, you need to present a visa. The period is determined for a year, sometimes less. At the same time, you will be able to register. If you are a citizen of one of CIS countries, visa is not required. In this case, to register you have the right only for a period of up to three months.