You will need
  • -passport
  • -lease
  • -act administration
  • -the cadastral passport
  • -the receipt on state duty for registration
If the territorial body ROSNEDVIZHIMOSTI there is no information on the site, you must call land management agencies for maintenance work on the land. After the surveying, marking boundaries, measurements and topographical survey, you will prepare technical documents for obtaining a cadastral passport. In ROSNEDVIZHIMOSTI, your site will register and issue a cadastral passport for the land.
For obtaining of the act of the transfer of land to property must be submitted to the local authorities all the documents on the site. On the basis of documents you will be given the act decisions of the local administration.
With all the documents needed to apply to the public registration center the registration of real estate. You will be given a certificate of ownership of the site.