You will need
  • - documents proving your identity and the identity of the members of your family
  • - income certificate
  • - work book
  • - pension certificate
Contact the city administration (in the Department of social protection) and find out the size of a living wage, which is set this month or quarter. In some regions you'll need and the average subsistence minimum in the last 24 months.
If you want to claim social benefits, find out first what is the average income of your family (including minor children and incapacitated citizens). If it is below the subsistence minimum established in your area, you can begin to collect documents for receiving social benefits. You will need documents certifying the identity of the members of your family, income, employment record books, pension certificates, etc. Unemployed citizens will be required to submit a certificate from the employment service. Contact the Department of social protection to receive the certificate of recognition of a needy family.
If you need subsidies for utilities, you will need to provide all the documents to the apartment, an extract from the house register and a certificate of family composition. Require receipts for utilities for last month, evidence of benefits to pay for housing (if any), income certificate and identity documents. Contact the Department of social protection to receive a subsidy.
In order to register to the waiting list for housing you should consider not only average income of a family. Find out how many in your region relies square feet of living space per person. In addition, you will need to submit to the administration of the passport of the BTI available at the apartment, all the documents proving ownership of the apartment, house, land and means of transport (if any). The more footage of already existing housing and its cost (price of the car, garage, etc.), the lower should be your real per capita income. Otherwise, your family will not be considered poor.