You will need
  • - passport;
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - birth certificates of children;
  • - proof of income;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • copies of all documents;
  • - passbook or Bank card.
Count income of all adult members of the family. Only takes into account official sources – wages, pensions, income from rental property for rent. Add up these numbers and divide by the number of family members. Under the family members refers to spouses, minor children, and any children under 23 years enrolled in educational institutions on full-time offices.
Specify the subsistence level established for your region. If the figure obtained by your calculations, was less collect the required documents.
Will receive in the accounting Department of your company certificate about the average wage for the last three months. If the family has children, the students of correspondence departments of educational institutions under the age of 23, request the appropriate help at the University. Clear copies of passports of adult family members, marriage certificate and children's birth. Inquire at the passport Desk of the housing Department, a certificate of family composition.
With a complete set of documents please contact the Department of social services at the place of residence. Write the statement on the sample, which can be found on the inner stands of the Department. Attach copies of passports and marriage certificate and children's birth, and received income.
Employee of the Department will check the completeness of your documents. If any of them is missing or incorrect, you will be asked to correct it and come to the reception again. If the documents are in order, staff will explain when you will receive the status of a needy family and what benefits can rely on. Specify where and when you can get the information necessary for the issuance of grants. The list will specify here – each region has their own benefits. Don't forget to checkout the passbook or Bank card for payment and lump sum payments.