Advice 1: How to deal with passenger transportation

In the cities of Russia, the main form of public transport are taxis, or "taxis". They are very popular among the population, so the person who owns the passenger "Gazelle" or a minibus, a passenger transportation and to earn money.
How to deal with passenger transportation
You will need
  • - passenger "Gazelle" minibus or other brand;
  • - driver's license with an open category D (yours or hired driver) .
Decide, intercity or urban fixed-route passenger transportation you want to do. Consult an experienced of taxi drivers or drivers of long-distance passenger vehicles, what are the disadvantages and advantages are in addition, and other means of transport.
Consider also the option of opening a new route. This of course will require more time and coordination in the administration and traffic police. For the new long-distance route need approval of the local authorities of municipal formation the starting and ending points of the route, as well as coordinating the administration of the bus station and bus stations.
Register your company as IP (individual entrepreneur), or LLC (limited liability company). To adequately evaluate the potential risks associated with registration. The PI is responsible to its possible lenders of their property, and OOO is the only risk in authorised capital (minimum amount of 10 000 rubles).
Get a license in the local office of the Ministry of transport. You will need to provide several documents:
1) statement of grant of license (this application must be spelled out: the name, organizational-the legal form and the location — for a legal entity, complete passport data for PI, type of activity, which intend to carry out);
2) copies of constituent documents and the document confirming the fact of entering of record about the legal entity in the Unified state register of legal entities, for individual entrepreneurs, a copy of the OGRN (state registration certificate);
3) a copy of the certificate on statement on the account in tax authority;
4) a copy of their driver's license or the rights of drivers who will work for you;
5) copies of documents confirming the passage of the appropriate certification by officials of legal persons responsible for ensuring traffic safety;
6) list of and information about cars or car;
7) receipt of payment of the cash fee for the license.
Decide the mode of working hours and the duration of the working day. Here please note the specifics of the route (urban or interurban) and temporary need in the transportation of passengers.
A profitable time to transport people within the city is considered as the period from 6.00 to 10.00 and from 16.00 to 20.00.
Useful advice
Drivers on short routes (urban), doing more speed and carry more people.

Advice 2: How to open passenger transportation

The business aimed for transportation of passengers, can bring a good income. Taxis are very popular in cities and towns. For the organization of passenger transport it is necessary to prepare a package of documents to obtain a state license.
How to open passenger transportation
You will need
  • cars;
  • - office space;
  • - the staff;
  • package of documents for obtaining a license.
If you plan to do passenger transportation, register at the territorial tax service as an individual entrepreneur. For an extensive business, reaching more than 50 employees, you will need to obtain a certificate of registration as a legal entity.
The most profitable to carry passengers in a minibus with a large number of seats. For this you will need to purchase passenger vans or cars the Gazelle. In the presence of the vehicle more than 8 passenger seats your drivers must have a license with an open category "D". Trust personal cars best drivers with experience, so the selection of staff attitude very seriously.
To obtain a license for passenger transportation in the territorial Department of the Federal service for supervision in the sphere of transport. Regardless of whether you want to use private taxi or rent a car to get the license, you need to:

- constituent documents of your company (Charter, certificate of IE or LE, an extract from egrip or register, the lease of office and garage Boxing, the passport of the General Director of the company, the authorization, if obtaining the license is drawn by a notary Trustee);
documents for drivers (driving licence, medical certificates, employment record book, confirming experience in passenger transportation for at least three years);
- the insurance policy on each vehicle;
- pass the TRP;
- the passport of technical means;
- certificate confirming the registration of technical means in the traffic police authorities;
- rental agreement if you plan to work in a leased vehicle;
- details of the Bank with whom you have a contract for services;
- contract with licensed health care employee who will conduct a pre-trip inspection all drivers;
- the contract with the technical center.
The license is issued for a period of 5 years. After this period of time you will need to extend, presenting a fresh package of all of these documents.
Don't forget that currently, according to the decree of the RF government, all taxis and buses must be equipped with the Russian navigation system GLONASS and tachographs, which will help keep track of the time spent travelling, the speed with which moved public passenger transport. Failure to follow rules will result in a huge fines. The cost of equipment does not exceed 70-100 thousand rubles.
Is the advice useful?