You will need
  • - application for changing the permitted land use;
  • - consent of neighbors;
  • - the certificate and copies of title;
  • - the site plan;
  • - the cadastral passport of the land plot.
According to the Land code of the Russian Federation, all land is divided for its intended purpose:

- agricultural;

industrial (energy, transport, industrial needs);

- the earths of settlements;

- forestry and water funds;

- reserve lands and protected areas, and objects.
Each land has its own target status use. It can be changed at the request of the owner of the land. To change the use of land in two ways – by the transfer of land from one category to another without translation.
In the first case the land can be purchased any permitted use. In the other – only by selecting one of the listed in the legislation uses particular category of land. The second option is more simple, so as to change the use of land is much easier than to change its status. But to change the permitted use of land is possible within only one category of land.
You will need to submit an application to change the permitted use in the local authority. Public hearings citizens who live on the border of your land and obtain their consent to the required change.
Then apply to the local administration:

- consent to change of permitted use issued by a notary;

- copy of certificate of registration of right of ownership;

- situational plan of the site;

- the cadastral passport of the land plot;

- passport and its copy.
Typically, the change period is 4 to 5 months, after which you must issue the certificate on the state registration of property rights to reflect changes in the permitted use and the new cadastral plan of the land.