You will need
  • ID;
  • - cadastral plan of the site;
  • - the statement;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - the documents of the land.
If you are the owner and want to change the target purpose of your plot, contact the local authorities a statement in which you petition for the change of use of land and explain the reasons. The application must attach a contract for the purchase of land, cadastral plan and documents on the property right. Be prepared for the fact that local authorities may require additional documents, for example, a construction project to verify the necessity of changing the purpose of land.
After submission you should receive a document that shows which employees of state institutions you will need to circumvent in order to accommodate all necessary changes. A list of institutions will be made on the basis of the requested change.
After successfully negotiating changes, pass the documents to the Committee of the district which deals with issues on land resources. There will be the drafting of a new act on ownership of land with a modified target designationM.
Wait until local authorities will not be sent a decision to change designated purpose of land plot and permission for amendments to the registration documents. Then in the state register on the right of ownership will be made new data on the plot of land.
To complete the paperwork, take new action in the district center of the property and will receive a certificate of right to property.