You will need
  • computer;
  • - access to the Internet;
  • - INN;
  • receipt of rent.
Find out if you have debts on any taxes- property, land, tax on income of individuals. This can be done on the website of the Federal tax service in the section "Personal Cabinet of the taxpayer". Just go to the website www.nalog.ruand on the first page click on the Agree button under the question whether you agree to enter your personal data into the system.
Next, enter your VAT number, surname, name, patronymic and region of residence. After that you will be available information on tax debt. Also in the system you will be able to print a receipt for the payment of the debt.
If you have Bank loans, information about debt you can obtain, or through the Internet Bank system on the website of your credit institution or Bank when referring to the employee. The debt on the credit card payments you can find through the ATM.
Information about debts for utilities you can get to your management company or TSZH. Also, this information can be specified in the bills coming to you monthly showing the amount of the payment. Some regional organizations involved in the provision of public services, for example, "Sibir'energo", give subscribers the opportunity to review and to pay the debt on the organization's website.
Information about unpaid fines traffic police in some regions can be obtained using the "Portal of state and municipal services" ( On the portal you need to register. You will then get access to a variety of services, including checking outstanding fines.