If you have not used the leave for the full working year, you are entitled to compensation for 28 calendar days. The same compensation is due to you, if you have worked for 11 to 12 months. Determine the time for which you were not granted a vacation and vacation is necessary. That is, of the time worked necessary to take: a) days when you weren't at work or you were suspended from work; b) periods of vacations at their own expense, if their total number more than 14 days.
Count what years you have not used vacation. Be guided when you work on this and not on calendar years. Onwhenyou began working on 25 June 2010, the first working year that would otherwise leave, will end on 24 June 2011. Give a visual withthe action:You have worked 2 full working year and 2 months. In vacatione was not and decided to quit. You are entitled to compensation for 28 + 28 = 56 days. But there are still 2 waste month. If the surplus days are less than half of the month, they do not take into account. So, compensation is payable for 56 days + 28 days:12 months * 2 = 60,66 calendar days. Rounded to 61 days.
The amount of compensation is calculated according to the average earnings (number of days multiplied by average daily salary). Average wages are calculated by the numbers of payments for the last three months of work. Compensation you will be able to receive on the last working day, the day of dismissal.
Compensation shall not be paid in the following cases: you as foreign workers moved to the main place of work (just moved); if the worked time is less than half of the year; if you worked without an employment agreement, contract. You can refuse vacationor compensation at the urgent request of the employer, but remember that the agreement that formalizes the rejection of the leaveand against the law and is void. At any time it is possible to appeal against in a judicial order.