You will need
  • - the insurance medical policy;
  • - pension insurance certificate;
  • - reference 319;
  • help 315;
  • - the act of form H-1;
  • Protocol.
If you are injured at work, you are required to deliver to the emergency room and to make documentary evidence of a work injury. The employer is required to collect a Commission to investigate industrial accidents and to make the act unified form No. N-1. Must also be drawn up with witnesses and victims, as well as with the results of the performed inspection of the scene by members of the Commission.
You must bring a certificate form No. 315/u, which is the medical report on the injury, the nature of the injury and the extent of damage to health caused by an injury.
Additionally, you must issue a certificate of the form No. 316/u, in which the doctor of the emergency room or hospital must write the final diagnosis based on the results of a full medical examination.
Directly hospital sheet is issued from the first day of treatment to the doctor and will be charged at 100% of average earnings, regardless of your General work experience (FSS letter No. 02-18/05-8538). The exceptions are the cases when you are injured in a state of alcoholic, narcotic intoxication or grossly violated safety rules.
Household injury you must contact the emergency room or call the emergency assistance, which will take you to the emergency room or hospital. Sick leave is issued from the first day of injury. The hospital is paid based on your seniority. With the experience of 5 years or less you will pay 60% of average earnings during 2 years, less than 6 months - 60% based on the minimum wage (4611 rubles). With a total experience of 5 to 8 years you will receive 80% of average earnings, more than 8 years – 100%.
If you received a household trauma in a state of alcoholic, narcotic intoxication or under the influence of psychotropic drugs, you will pay for all days on sick leave based on the minimum wage, or give unpaid help, which frees you from work, but will not be payable.