You will need
- -consultation of a veterinarian;
- -solution of potassium permanganate;
- -activated carbon;
Signs of poisoning are vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, pain in the gastrointestinal tract. If the dog has swallowed some kind of poison, salivation, convulsions, disorders in the respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
The greatest efficiency of gastric lavage will give in if poisoned food is it not more hours, as after this period, a large portion of the poison absorbed into the blood, which can cause severe intoxication of the organism.
For washing stomach should be diluted with a weak solution of potassium permanganate (it should be pale pink). Ensure that the solution does not have crystals that can burn the digestive tract. The number of solution depends on the size of the dog and can range from 250ml to three litres.
Carefully pour the solution of potassium permanganate in the dog's mouth. Ensure that the animal has time to swallow the liquid. As a result, the dog should begin to vomit, which will help to release the stomach from the remnants of poison.
If no potassium permanganate, you can try to otoiti animal tea.
After this you need to give the dog dissolved in water, activated carbon (2 to 10 tablets), which retains remnants of the poison.
For removal of intoxication it is necessary to give the dog as much liquid as possible, and to take the poison from the intestine, it is possible to make a cleansing enema with chamomile or the same with a weak solution of potassium permanganate.
If the dog threw up, then pay attention to the nature of vomit - this information will be useful to the veterinarian for more precise diagnosis.
The appearance of the dog the first signs of poisoning, it was necessary to call a veterinarian!