You will need
  • - application on re-issuing the certificate;
  • - passport;
  • - the documents confirming change of information about the property;
  • receipt about payment of state duty.
According to the law No. 122-FZ "On state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions with it", information about the real estate and ownership rights to them on a mandatory basis is entered in the Unified state register of rights to immovable property and transactions with it (EGRP). State registration is carried out on the basis of the statement, which the citizen should submit to the territorial body rosreestra. On the basis of this statement and documents of title shall be issued Certificate of the established sample confirming the right to the property. Any real estate transaction is impossible without presenting the evidence.
Writing records to the unified state register shall be on the basis of the rules of conduct approved by the RF Government Resolution No. 219 of 18.02.1998. According to them, the amendment of the entry is possible in those cases when they do not concern significant changes of the object, and the termination or transfer of rights to the property. Such cases include:
- change of passport data – name, surname or patronymic;
- change the name of the legal entity or change of its legal address;
- change in specifications of the property due to renovation or conversion without changing its external borders;
- changing the destination of the property.
Procedure changes, as well as the registration procedure has declarative character, and the change of certificate is made on the basis of the relevant application.
To obtain a new certificate, contact the office of the Federal service for state registration, cadastre and cartography. Fill in the application form for re-issuance of the certificate and attach the document proving the identity. You will also be required to provide documents confirming the necessity of making changes, for example, certificate of marriage or change of name or a new technical passport BTI, reflecting reconstruction.
In that case, when these changes do not entail legal actions, you will also need to pay to the Federal budget the state duty for its entry in the unified state register. Today it is 200 rubles. When the required adjustment due to a technical error the authority to change the certificate of ownership will be made free of charge. To issue a new Certificate you must, within 20 calendar days from the date of submission of the application.