You will need
  • -passport for all owners
  • -the decision on privatization
  • -extract from the cadastral passport of apartment
  • receipt about payment of state duty for registration
  • -agreement of purchase and sale
  • -a certificate of inheritance
  • -deed of gift
The certificate on the right to property can be obtained on the purchased apartment, donated, inherited. The apartment should be privatized. If privatization did not take place, write the application and complete the privatization of all existing rules. The privatization should involve all future owners of the apartment.
Contact the Bureau of technical inventory and order an extract from the cadastral passport of apartment. This statement is valid for 5 years after receipt. It describes all specifications of the apartment. Before you going to give her away, your apartment will be visited by a technical officer of BTI. After inspection of the apartment and on the grounds that it will give you this statement.
Get your credit you need to pay state duty for registration of the property. The fee is 500 rubles, but may vary.
After receipt of all documents to all future owners of the apartment need to apply to the state registration center for registration of real estate. Write a statement on behalf of all future owners. Based on the documents you will be issued a certificate of right to property at your apartment. A certificate will be issued within one month.