You will need
  • -extract from the cadastral passport
  • -excerpt from the book
  • -extract account
  • receipt about payment of state duty for registration
  • -the application for the registration of ownership rights
For registration of ownership is required to extract from the cadastral passport of the apartment. For registration of the cadastral passport please contact BTI, write a statement. You will appoint the day when the apartment will come to view technician. On the basis of the inspection you will be the technical documents and will produce the cadastral passport. If the apartment was done remodeling, moving walls, or other steps you can write a heavy fine and forced to put everything back to normal.
Technical documents for the apartment are valid for 5 years. After this period of time to obtain the extract from the cadastral passport again need to call technical officer of BTI.
After receipt of the statement of the cadastral passport, take the extract from the house register and a personal account. Pay the state fee for registration of the right of ownership.
All documents go to the state registration centre for unified registration of real estate. Write an application for the registration of rights of ownership and attach the documents.
After a certain period of time, which in different regions may vary, you will be given a certificate of ownership on apartment.
If you buy a property, all the above-mentioned documents have to be in the seller until the transaction of purchase and sale, and buyers should only enter into a contract of sale with the seller, to execute an act of acceptance-transfer and register your right of ownership.
Therefore, buying an apartment, always ask first on what right the seller is the owner of the housing.