You will need
  • - statement to the administration;
  • - passport;
  • - resolution;
  • - cadastral documents;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • receipt of payment for registration.
To obtain land for the construction or installation of a garage, contact your local authority. All the lands of the villages belong to the municipality, acting on behalf of the state for distribution of land for any construction.
Write a statement. If sites are allocated in the auction, you will be notified about their beginning, will be filed as soon as a sufficient number of applications from the population on the receiving areas.
If in your community there is no queue to land because of low population density, you will provide land for the construction or installation of garage free or cadastral value.
If the queue exists, then during the auction you can purchase the right to build or use the land out of turn. It will be enough to win the auction and pay for the opportunity to build on the site.
The plot provided in turn or out of turn, you will be able to arrange to rent or in the property. The plot obtained in the course of the auction, process for the whole construction period rent. After completing the installation or construction of the garage you will be able to redeem the granted land in the property for 2.5% of its cadastral value.
If you are planning to obtain land for the construction of the garage cooperative, you must elect the members of the initiative group to prepare the documents for the legal entity and apply to the administration for providing a land plot for the construction of garages.
In all cases, in addition to receiving land in the course of the auction, you will need to make a survey and put the resulting plot cadastral registration. For this we turn to the land Committee, call the experts on cadastre for holding a list of required works and submit the technical documents in FUSCH.
If the site is leased, submit the extract from the cadastral passport of the land plot and a copy of the cadastral plan and the regulation of the administration and the lease of PPRC for registration of the lease.
If the area provided in the property, then you need to submit these documents to register the right of ownership.