You will need
  • - passport;
  • - statement to the administration;
  • - decree of the administration;
  • - copy of cadastral plan and copy of the cadastral passport;
  • - the statement in FPRZ;
  • - receipt of payment for registration.
If you use the site and he obtained the lease, contact the local municipality, write the statement on the transfer of land ownership. To issue ownership of the leased plot, you'll need to make the procedure of subdivision of land and to extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan.
Please contact the Federal Office for the unified registration of land plots, cadastre and cartography, send a request for calling a technician to carry out site maintenance work. On the basis of the work you will get the technical documents at the land office. On the basis of the site, and put in a single account and will issue cadastral passport, from where you take a statement and obtain a copy of the cadastral plan.
Will receive a decision by the administration on the transfer of land property and submit all the documents to FPRC. Complete the application form for the registration of property rights. After 30 days, your license will register, after which you will be able to apply to the regional Department of architecture and urban planning and to the documents authorizing any construction on their own site.
If you do not have a plot and you want to receive it, please contact the local administration, a statement. To plot the regions of the Russian Federation simply. If you live in the city or in the suburbs of the metropolis, to obtain land for the construction of the garage will put in place.
In the big cities and their suburbs any land provide in the course of the auction. You will be notified about the beginning of the auction. If the result of their conduct you will receive the right to build on the site, one will be provided for in the lease for the duration of construction. Proceed with obtaining a cadastral passport you do not need, as all land provided in the course of trading, have cadastral passport number put on record and delimited.
After the completion of the garage, registration of ownership, please contact the administration for a decision on the transfer of land ownership. You will receive 2.5% of the cadastral value.
To issue land property, obtain an extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the cadastral plan. Provide in FPRTS the decision, all the documents, fill application form, pay the state fee for the registration. On the basis of submitted documents your rights register and you will receive a certificate of ownership.