You will need
  • - passport;
  • - documents of title to house and land;
  • - extract from the cadastral passport of the house and land;
  • - copies of the house plans and the site;
  • - an application to the URC;
  • - an application to the court (if the shed is not part of your property);
  • - the decision of the court;
  • - payment for registration.
For the design of the barn along with the house call a technician from BTI. On the basis of inspection of the house, barn and other outbuildings, you will have the cadastral passport at all available buildings. The barn will be submitted to the passport and the plan as outbuildings. Take extract from the documents and get a copy of the plan of the buildings.
Along with the barn and house at once make the land, which is under the buildings and around them. To arrange land, contact the Office of cadastre and cartography. Call the engineer on cadastre. He will hold a list of necessary technical work and will give you the documents on the work.
With the received documents, please contact USCC. Your site will be put on the record, assigns him a room and prepare a cadastral passport for it. Take extracts from the documents and get a copy of the plan.
Contact PPRC, write the application on registration of property rights. You will be given a certificate of ownership to house and land. The shed will belong to you as property as part of your real estate.
A barn that is not on your own land, and about a block of flats, the property cannot be registered until then, until you check out the lot under a shed in the property, and the barn will not receive the cadastral passport.
If on General grounds in accordance with the rules of registration of real estate you are denied survey in USCC, and BTI does not leave visitors to the barn, on the grounds that it is impossible to register, contact the court of Arbitration. Write a statement, provide evidence that you use the property more than 15 years. This can be witnesses from among your neighbors and relatives.
The court will make a decision based on which you can place your shed on a common basis of registration of real estate. To do this, call a technician to conduct a survey of the land, register the land in UFCCC, get the extract from the cadastral passport and a copy of the plan. Invite technique of BTI. The barn will issue a cadastral passport for it. You take a statement and a copy of the plan and register their ownership rights in UFRS, but this course of events is possible only in the case that the structure capital is the Foundation and the court issued a positive decision on the basis of article 234 of the civil code.