You will need
  • - Passport or other document proving your identity;
  • - kadastrove plan;
  • - title documents to the land plot;
  • - identification documents of the land.
Boundary plans and, accordingly, the survey do certified cadastral engineers working in surveying companies or as individual entrepreneurs. You need to sign a contract for production of a survey plan and provide the contractor the necessary documents.
If the production of a survey plan will not order you, as your Trustee, it must provide notarized copies of your passport and a copy of power of attorney issued on his name.
Cadastral plan, which make the territorial bodies, carrying out land cadastre and assignment of cadastral number of the land, contains all the necessary information about your site, including its cadastral value, land category, area and scheme of its boundaries in a fixed scale indicating the coordinates of nodes and length of each of the distance between them. If the cadastral plan no, you must attach a copy of the General plan that was done "cutting" plots or fragment of topographic diagrams at the scale of 1:500 or 1:1000 printed on it the boundaries of the site.
To certifying documents are issued prior to 2001, the state act on ownership right to land plot or issued after 2001, a Certificate of ownership of the land. These documents confirm that your ownership is registered in the Unified state register of rights to real estate and transactions with it (EGRP). Indicate the cadastral number of the plot and its purpose, and the date of registration of entry in the unified state register.
Title documents are those on which you are considered the owner of this site. It can be barter or of sale, certificate of inheritance or a will, deed of gift, the court's decision on the establishment of property rights, etc.