You will need
  • - written notice;
  • - surveying;
  • - registration of property rights;
  • - decree of the administration;
  • - the passport.
To make the land of agricultural purpose into the property, make the allotment of share in kind. According to the Federal law "On turnover of agricultural lands" you have the right to allocate its share for any purpose, such as sale, gift, transfer, bequest, etc., but the area of your plot must be not less than 200 hectares.
The consent of the other owners for partition of its share you do not need, but you must make a written agreement about the location of your share, as your share of ownership does not have specific boundaries and location of, all land belongs to those who have identified it and its area expressed in villagechurch.
Will notify in writing everyone who owns agricultural land by sending a letter with a list of contents and notification. Also advertise in the local media about the appropriation of his share in the common land of agricultural appointment, specify the location of your land.
If, after one month from the date of all sent notifications is not received a written objection from the other owners, then your notice is agreed, i.e. you have the right to make a survey, to establish the distribution boundaries and to issue land property.
Call the engineer on cadastre, on the basis of the carried out works will receive the technical documents, put the parcel on record in the Federal Office for the unified accounting of land, cadastre and cartography. Get the extract from the cadastral passport and copy of cadastral plan and perform the registration of property rights by submitting documents to PPRC,
If you got the land of agricultural purpose in rent to put it in property, you'll need to obtain the decision of the local municipality, to conduct a survey and issue of ownership in PPRC. All allotments issued prior to the entry into force of the Land code, are available at the property free of charge or for cadastral value. All plots of agricultural land to be leased after the entry into force of the Land code, can be provided in the property only on the market value of the land.