Advice 1: How to obtain a permit for street trading

To sell goods on the street, a mandatory condition was previously permission for street trading. Now it is replaced by the permission to install a commercial facility at a specific address. And although the idea of street trading looks very attractive, but bureaucratic red tape with its incarnation too.
How to obtain a permit for street trading
You will need
  • - certificate of registration of the legal entity;
  • - the Charter of the organization;
  • - Bank details;
  • - conclusion sanepidemstantsii and the fire service.
If you wish to start selling the product outside, will need to obtain a permit to install a commercial facility. To do this, you should contact city or district administration, where you will detail all required actions.
In any case, you will need to prepare a package of documents from various regulatory authorities (sanitary and epidemiological stations, firefighters, etc.) indicating that your commercial space complies with the requirements and standards.
Note that a private person, which is not designed as individual entrepreneurs (entrepreneur without registration of a legal entity) consent to street trade will not. Therefore, you will need:

- the certificate on registration of the legal entity;
- INN;

- the Charter of the organization;

- Bank details of your company;

- a lease of land where will be your trading point;

- conclusion of the sanitary-epidemiological station;

- conclusion of state fire supervision of its compliance with fire regulations;

- certificate from tax on absence of debts;

- the list of sold goods.

- a number of shipping documents;

- contract for garbage removal, etc.

A complete list of all documents can be found in the administration.
Itself permission to install a commercial facility gives the Department of consumer market of territorial administration for 3 days after treatment. It is given strictly on the time during which your outlet.
When opening any business it is important to determine the taxation system. To trade on the street, you can choose a single imputed tax. In this case you will pay not from the area, and retail outlets. In addition, when the single imputed tax, not need a cash register. However, if you choose the simplified tax system taxes will have to pay regardless of whether you are working or not.
When an unauthorized street trade violators face a fine, and in the case of traded products violation of sanitary norms, then the removal from the owner.

Advice 2: How to obtain a permit to trade

Permission to trade is the certificate of registration in the General Trade register in conformity with the declared activity. Each entity is required to have such permission.
How to obtain a permit to trade
The easiest way will be to contact a law firm which deals with such issues. Firm will do everything for you, you will only need to pay the license fee - 1300 roubles, and its service. The procedure for obtaining a trading license is not fast: up to 30 days.
You must first decide in what form you will conduct trading activities. You can become an individual entrepreneur or to create a legal entity (e.g. LLC). Each of these forms has its pros and cons, influencing the trading activities. Individual entrepreneur does not comply with "the Order of conducting cash operations" and, therefore, entitled to dispose of the proceeds at its sole discretion, and OOO is obliged to Deposit the proceeds in the Bank because it funds a legal entity. In turn, individual entrepreneurs shall not be entitled to, for example, trade in alcohol, also, are imposed on them and other restrictions.
To obtain permission to trade the following documents are required:

1. the constituent documents of the legal person, the certificate of incorporation or certificate of registration of self-employment for the individual entrepreneur;

2. a certificate of registration in FNS;

3. for legal entity - full name and Bank details of the Director and chief accountant;

4. the lease of the premises in which you are going to trade;

5. conclusion of SES, GPN;

6. certificate from tax inspection about absence of debts in the city budget;

7. a contract with the organization, which is engaged in garbage removal;

8. the list of products which you will trade;

9. sanitary passport facilities for trade.
For trade in alcohol, also, need a license.

These documents are submitted to the Department of consumer market of administration of city district in which you are going to trade.
As a rule, permission to trade is granted for a period matching the term of the lease premises. However, if you are engaged in seasonal trading (e.g. Christmas market), that provides for a different period.
Is the advice useful?