Contact the unemployment office - then you will receive from the state cash benefits for 6 months. During this time you will find a new job and will be removed from the register. If you sign up for the Ukrainian Mezhregionalnoe the Labor Exchange, you will get the opportunity to study on additional courses, allowing you to get another profession. Is UMBC in Kiev at the address Khreshchatyk, 44-A.
To register, sign up, come to the labour exchange, having the following documents: passport, document of education or professional qualifications, work book (duplicate), the certificate of the average wage (or payroll) from the last place of work (sample give the employment service) for the last three months, or the document replacing it (if you lost your job and then took more than a year before you came to the employment service) and the pension insurance certificate. Give them to the operator. Check-in takes place immediately after verifying that you have the necessary paperwork, in some cases, also require completing additional forms.
Insist on registration if you will require additional documents. With the above mentioned documents register is necessary. The rest of the paper you can bring later. Examples of optional documents: x-rays, copy of passbook, the Bank details for the transfer of benefits, the original employment agreement with previous work, etc.
Don't forget that after registering you have 6 months to find a new job. After this person removed from the register. But it is possible to re-register at the labor exchange in one month for another six months.
Wait for vacancies from employers a few days after registration. This is an opportunity to apply for the desired position. If you accept the offer if the work is appropriate (this term is described in detail in the law) then you are removed from the register at the labor exchange.