On both sides of the bellows of an accordion, designed for playability, you'll keyboard. The right keyboard is used by the musician to fulfilling melody, and the left keyboard is required to create the accompaniment. There are several different types of this famous folk instrument, but the principle remains the same, regardless of the harmonica what type you play. The most common types of single-row accordions are "accordion", "Livenka", Tula accordion. Among two-row accordions greatest popularity was received with "harmonics" and "Russian wreath". To play the harmonica relies on simple and tasteful, a real accordion is always developing his own performance style, but to start learning to play this instrument should be with the basics.
- Remember that sometimes in order to learn to play the harmonica simple tunes or ditties, it is enough even one evening.
- Accordion is created in order to fulfill her popular folk songs or tunes. Playing classical music on harmonica is not necessary – it is not designed for that it is better to prefer the accordion or accordion.
- Folk musician does not have to be extremely skilful and technical. The main thing – remember that the accordion always requires confidence in your game and in your own manner of execution. A real accordion does not limit your game to only those that know how to fingering he plays and soul, and body.
- To start learning to play the harmonica with his left hand. Do not immediately attempt to pick up the right hand on adilkah any favorite folk tunes – is the wrong approach. In order to properly execute any melody, first with the left hand pick up it is harmony. Remember that without the participation of the left hand nor one tune will not work, but without the participation of the right hand – no problem.
- Usually the first songs that a beginner is learning the accordion, have become popular ditties – these verses are fulfilled under the most simple and straightforward song that you can learn, even a person who is not well versed in folk music.
Advice 2 : How to learn to play the harmonica
Inexperienced accordion the first thing I try to play one note of this technique. She is fairly easy to learn, but at the same time it is limiting.
That would play a whistle, you need to:
1. Purse your lips as when whistling.
2. Take the harmonica in your lips, keeping their position.
3. Choose any one hole in the harmonica, then try to focus your lips on this area. Direct the air flow directly through the hole. If you hear clear sound, it means that your lips are in the correct position.
This technique requires that you "turned" the language in the letter "U", while the right and left side of the tongue will block the extreme holes.
1. Taking a harmonica in the mouth, try to cover 3 holes.
2. The tip of the tongue will place it in the hole that you want to play.
3. Turning the language of surly "U", close the two outer holes, the Central should be open. Inhale and exhale.
When you learn to reproduce clear sound in one hole, try to move to the other. Exercising thus soon you will be able to play melodies up and down.
To isolate holes from play the sound uses the tongue and lips. This technique is the most popular among advanced harmonica players, because it's the easiest way of adjustment from the notes of a chord.
To use this technique you need:
1. Take a harmonica in the mouth, at the same time try to keep it as deep as possible, but allowing you to breathe freely.
2. Lips cover the 4 holes.
3. His tongue out, move it in a corner that it covers the 3 extreme of the hole.
4. Inhale and exhale. At this position of the tongue, the air should pass only through the one open hole. If you can not get a clean sound the first time, relax your tongue and try again.