You will need
  • - a statement to fed;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - passport;
  • - cadastral plan or the conclusion of the horticultural society;
  • - the Declaration of immovable property.
To place a house in the country, you need to collect the documents and submit to the Federal registration service. To do this you must write a statement on the state registration of property rights, pay the state fee and keep the receipt.
You will also need the passport of the applicant, the title document for the plot, the cadastral plan of the land plot, the power of attorney certified by a notary, if your interests are represented by a third party.
Prepare a Declaration of immovable property. This document confirms the presence of the building, the construction of which requires no special permissions and contains its description. The form for filling in the Declaration take in the division of the Federal registration service. The document must be completed without errors and corrections, and only in relation to one property. All responsibility for the accuracy of the data carries the person who completed the Declaration.
If the Board of a horticultural society will give you the conclusion that the house is within the boundaries of the site, cadastral plan can not provide. But in the absence of the fed's constitutive documents of the partnership you will need to this conclusion to make a number of official papers. This package should include the Charter of a legal entity, state registration certificate, certificate of registration in the register of legal persons, the certificate on statement on the tax account, the decision of the authorised body on election of the Chairman.
In the absence of such findings, and also the cadastral plan write an application to get a plan to the architectural bodies of the local administration. Apply for a landmark deal with the help of a specialist organization, which is engaged in the demarcation and submit to the cadastral chamber. After registration of all documents, the term of which does not exceed fifteen working days, take the cadastral plan.
All documents for registration of summer houses should be provided in two copies – original and copy. The registration period will be about one month.